Dr. Andersen introduced his revolutionary Anprolene ethylene oxide sterilizer in the 1960s. Since then, it has become essential infection prevention equipment in tens of thousands of veterinary practices across the globe. And for good reason – they rise to the challenges presented by booming practices like yours every day.
Advantages of all Anprolene systems:
- Low acquisition and per cycle cost, achieve quick ROI
- Unparalleled compatibility
- Easy to install, easy to operate
- Tabletop: small footprint, large chamber
- Gentle cycle – no steam injection, no deep vacuum
- Uses 90% less gas than any other EO sterilizer on the market
- Only room temperature system offering terminal sterilization
- Instruments can be packaged in a variety of materials for a sterile shelf-life
- Active aeration in the same chamber
- Proprietary, award-winning technology
- Free operator training for life
- Zero-emissions abatement available
The new AN75 Series is the most significant upgrade to the Anprolene system since its introduction nearly 60 years ago.
But how can you possibly improve on this precise, reliable and proven classic? We’re so glad you asked.
A New Classic for the Next Generation Veterinarian
The newly launched Anprolene AN75 gas sterilizer is truly a new classic for the next generation veterinarian and practices just like yours.
The AN75 contains all the features that have made Anprolene the most popular gas sterilizer on the market, plus a set of significant upgrades that make it an even more indispensable tool in a veterinary practice. The Anprolene sterilizer has always been dependable and easy to use – but the AN75 upgrades take these qualities to a whole new level.
Reach out to one of our gas experts today to learn how the AN75 can preserve your instruments, protect your patients and save you money.
Choose Your Adventure
There are Anprolene sterilizers in hundreds of thousands veterinary clinics across the world. Each practice has its own unique challenges and ways that Anprolene addresses them. Click on your type of practice below for the items commonly sterilized and specific testimonials.